11. (45) With respect to the legal significance of a plat, which of the following are always true.
1. The plat may be used to determine the limits of the area that passed under a patent.
2. The plat is an intergral part of the grant or deed.
3. If the plat is in conflict with the field notes, the plat is considered superior.
12. (46) Satisfactory evidence of the location of sectionalized land lines has value in the following order
1. Fences, walls or other evidence showing occupation of the property to the lines or corners.
2. Bearing trees or other witnesses.
3. Living persons.
4. Evidence of the corner itself.